Forum AmigaOne Zone

Forum użytkowników Amigi i nie tylko
Teraz jest czwartek, 28 mar 2024, 20:58

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: środa, 27 kwi 2016, 10:26 
Generał
Generał

Osoby które złożyły pre-order na "Defender of the Crown - Extended Collectors Cut" otrzymały informacje majlową o wysyłce gry w terminie 20-31 maja 2016.

Jako BONUS za opóźnienie w produkcji zostanie dołączona nigdy nie publikowana wersja "Defender of the Crown" dla ZX-SPECTRUM.

Pre-order dostępny pod linkiem:
http://retro.cinemaware.com/product/defender-of-the-crown-extended-collectors-cut/

Udostępnij dla FacebookUdostępnij dla Twitter
PostNapisane: wtorek, 17 maja 2016, 10:18 
Generał
Generał

Osoby które złożyły pre-order zostały poproszone o przeklejenie poniższej informacji z "newsletter" jaki otrzymały.
Może ktoś jeszcze zdecyduje się na zakup.

--- Copy & Paste ---

... second to last newsletter before the shipping of „Defender of the Crown – Extended Collectors Cut“. At last i got the foreword from Jim Sachs and it will be a part of the printed manual. Also we made so last test for the CD-Roms and it runs successfull on different systems. So the Files for Box, Manual, CD-Case and CD-Roms are send out by the end of last week.

Right now i wait for the response of the print office(Today we also got holiday here in germany). If the last check of them is fine, the prints needs about 7-11 days for printing and delivery to my place. The boxes have to be folded and packed but this will took 2 days. So i really REALLY expect the shipping starts by the end of may. So please again, check your shipping adress. Starting next week i will print the delivery stickers.

So there was one question about how we seal the boxes. One thing i underestimated a little bit the interest about sealing the boxes because i am a collector, but more in using this stuff. So i checked the possibilities to seal the boxes. First was to shrinkwrap them. The issue here is that the Box and the Content comes from different producers so i can´t shrinkwrap them there. I also could use a shrinkwrap-machines for home offices but i don´t think the quality will be so good after i read several manuals and articles about it. Also it would also another expansion of the shipping and i really want to ship this asap. So i will tomorrow order 1000 Cinemaware-Seals to seal the boxes. I think this should be a solution for collectors of sealed boxes and also for collectors who wanna play.

For „Rocket Ranger – Extended Collectors Cut“ i will try to check if i got a company nearby that could make shrinkwraps.

Some of the receipts don´t get this update so it would be great if you could copy this info into communities that you are activ.

--- End ---

Pre-order dostępny pod linkiem:
http://retro.cinemaware.com/product/defender-of-the-crown-extended-collectors-cut/

PostNapisane: piątek, 3 cze 2016, 11:44 
Generał
Generał

Cinemaware Pre-Order Update #5 May 2016:

--- Copy & Paste ---

The shipping starts now within the next 5-15 days.
Shipping starts with the first orders.
Also the first of you will get a status update and tracking-id in the couple of days.

--- End ---

PostNapisane: czwartek, 16 cze 2016, 22:55 
Generał
Generał

Cinemaware Pre-Order Update #6 June 2016:

Wysyłka powinna nastąpić po 24 czerwca.

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 27 lut 2017, 21:50 
Generał
Generał

amig_os napisał(a):
Cinemaware Pre-Order Update #6 June 2016:

Wysyłka powinna nastąpić po 24 czerwca.

Dzisiaj otrzymałem grę: 27.02.2017 :)

Wszystko ładnie wydane box, plakat, naklejki, pocztówki, certyfikat z autografem, płytki cd w kartonikach.

Płyty CD są tłoczone:
Pierwszy CD: PC-CDROM, MAC, AmigaCD32
Drugi CD: Amiga CDTV
Trzeci CD: Amiga CD32

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1