Forum użytkowników Amigi i nie tylko
Teraz jest piątek, 29 mar 2024, 00:03

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Warp 3D Nova
PostNapisane: niedziela, 9 gru 2018, 16:17 
Administrator
Administrator

Chociaż poza Amicraftem i Spencerem, praktycznie od strony zwykłego użytkownika wysypu gier dla W3D Nova nie widać, to jednak nie jest tak źle jak by się mogło wydawać. Kilka pozycji jest w przygotowaniu. ja np. ogrywam aktualnie to:

Nie masz wystarczających uprawnień, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego postu.

Udostępnij dla FacebookUdostępnij dla Twitter
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 10 gru 2018, 12:36 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Mufa napisał(a):
Chociaż poza Amicraftem i Spencerem, praktycznie od strony zwykłego użytkownika wysypu gier dla W3D Nova nie widać, to jednak nie jest tak źle jak by się mogło wydawać. Kilka pozycji jest w przygotowaniu. ja np. ogrywam aktualnie to:

hehe :) That one probabaly from Daniel's ftp, and its not ready much:

1). it has some crash in ogles2.library when you press "f4" to see fps during gameplay and then die (skippable through, Daniel for now checking that)
2). it has no shadows (ptitSeb disable them in the code itself, as gl4es at moment didn't have Texture Shadow, that one TODO for him)
3). gl4es at moment have no precompiled-shaders option , what mean that once any gl-state changes, gl4es compile new shader, link it, etc ,etc, that take a little half of second, but you still can notice
in the games which are "gl-state-change" demanding some little pauses at begining. That will be changed once precompiled shaders will be done in gl4es (so, they will loads on loading, without needs to generate/link shaders, and all will be fast)
4). real shaders which come with the game itself, do not works because of warp3dnova bug (Hans works on it too). Once real shaders will works, there will be no little pauses in the game, as all shaders will be compiled before level starts.

So, i hope that till xmas that crash-when-f4-and-die will be fixed as well as crash in shaders. Then even without shadows it will be kind of playable.

Also there is few more titles which wait xmas time :)

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 10 gru 2018, 13:50 
Administrator
Administrator

kas1e napisał(a):
hehe :)

Welcome
The first 10 posts for new users are moderated so sometimes you have to wait until the statement appears on the forum.

Cytuj:
1). it has some crash in ogles2.library when you press "f4" to see fps during gameplay and then die (skippable through, Daniel for now checking that)
2). it has no shadows (ptitSeb disable them in the code itself, as gl4es at moment didn't have Texture Shadow, that one TODO for him)
3). gl4es at moment have no precompiled-shaders option , what mean that once any gl-state changes, gl4es compile new shader, link it, etc ,etc, that take a little half of second, but you still can notice
in the games which are "gl-state-change" demanding some little pauses at begining. That will be changed once precompiled shaders will be done in gl4es (so, they will loads on loading, without needs to generate/link shaders, and all will be fast)
4). real shaders which come with the game itself, do not works because of warp3dnova bug (Hans works on it too). Once real shaders will works, there will be no little pauses in the game, as all shaders will be compiled before level starts.

On my X5000 and RX560 the game works quite well, although you are right sometimes there are small pauses, especially when my airplane is hit

Cytuj:
So, i hope that till xmas that crash-when-f4-and-die will be fixed as well as crash in shaders. Then even without shadows it will be kind of playable.

Also there is few more titles which wait xmas time :)

Thanks for the nice information. I am looking forward to it :ok:

PostNapisane: niedziela, 23 gru 2018, 18:37 
Administrator
Administrator

Wspomniana gra, czyli Friking Shark, będąca remakem strzelanki Flying Shark, dostępnej na szereg platform sprzętowych, w tym Amigi klasycznej, jest już na Depocie. Ponadto znajdziemy tam także inne gry dla Warp3D Nova od Kas1e, takie jak Barony będący przedstawicielem gatunku roguelike fps, a także klasyczną strzelankę kosmiczną z widokiem z boku Prototype.

Nie masz wystarczających uprawnień, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego postu.

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 24 gru 2018, 09:56 
Początkujący
Początkujący

@mufa
Are you able to run Barony on your setup, right ?

PostNapisane: wtorek, 25 gru 2018, 10:42 
Administrator
Administrator

kas1e napisał(a):
@mufa

I played only in Prototype and Frikingshark. I have not tried to run Barony yet. I'll probably do it after Christmas.

PostNapisane: sobota, 29 gru 2018, 21:00 
Administrator
Administrator

kas1e napisał(a):
@mufa

Ok, I bought the game and tested it with your latest compilation, which you uploaded today on OS4Depot. Barony work Ok, both on my A1 X1000 and on my X5000 040 beta system :ok:

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1